Monday, August 15, 2011

Anaheim Equestrian Center, Anaheim, CA, USA

Dear Rainbow Dash, Shutterfly, and The Big Girl,

Cousin Jessi and I have been very busy having adventures! There has been so much to see and do here in Southern California that I have hardly had time to catch up with writing to you! But we've been taking lots of pictures, since we know that you will have wanted to know where we have been. Cousin Jessi has a dog! Her name is Nikki, and Cousin Jessi loves her very much. Nikki is part German Shepherd, and part something else, we don't know what other kind of dog though. Nikki was very nice and we played the whole afternoon while Cousin Jessi was doing laundry at her mommy's house. Niki is very good at tag, but her favorite game to play is Hide-And-Go-Seek! I LOVE THAT GAME!! I didn't know how to play at first, but Nikki taught me. This is a picture of Nikki and me. Isn't she pretty?



Cousin Jessi went to get a card with her picture on it. It was at a place called the DMV, or the Department of Motor Vehicles. That means they take care of all the people who drive cars to make sure they are safe. It took a very long time, and not everyone there was very happy. But Cousin Jessi was, and so was the nice lady who helped us. She didn't even look at us funny when Cousin Jessi said she wanted to take a picture with a squirrel! I think that EVERYONE should take a picture with a squirrel, it would certainly make ME happier!!



Cousin Jessi has been taking me to the stables where she works with horses. There are 12 horses there: Gingersnap, Ebony, Benji, JJ, Lady and Leona are the small ponies, Dandee, Reese, Smokey, Jade, Luke and Freckles are the big horses. Of course they are ALL big to me, I'm just a little squirrel! But all the horses are very nice, and Cousin Jessi helps take very good care of them. Cousin Jessi teaches little kids how to ride! I even help! Cousin Jessi let's me feed the horses and teach her students about wearing a safe helmet. I took a picture with Lady for you. She is the black and white pony. I am very dirty because I have been working at the stables all day and it is very dusty. I also have put a picture of Dandee and Reese, but you only can see Dandee's ears because we just fed her and she did NOT want to take a picture. She was much more interested in the yummy hay we gave her!

 


Well that's it for now. I will write as often as I can. I love you all very much. Give The Big Girl a special nuzzle just from me!

Love,
Red, the Pet Squirrel










No comments:

Post a Comment