Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cousin Jessi's House, Anaheim, CA, USA

Dear Rainbow Dash, Shutterfly, and The Big Girl,

Well, Cousin Jessi and I are finally home. We visited with Auntie Mary for two days, then we came here. Cousin Jessi lives right next door to Disneyland! We watched the fireworks last night. You can see them really well, and they are VERY loud! I didn't know that they would almost knock me over! I loved all the pretty colors. My favorites were the red ones, but the purple and orange ones were nice, too. They made shapes in the sky. There were stars, hearts, boxes, happy faces, even a Mickey Mouse head. I didn't know that they could make all those shapes! Maybe you could ask The Big Girl's Daddy how they do that. He knows just about EVERYTHING!

It's going to be a lot of fun staying with Cousin Jessi. Next week, she is going to take me to the stables where she works! She teaches children how to ride horses. I'm a little scared because horses are SO much bigger than me! But Cousin Jessi says that they are all very nice, and will like to get scratched. I bet The Big Girl would be brave since she's so big and strong. Maybe when I meet the horses, I should think of Moriah and how brave SHE is, and that would make ME brave, too!

I love you all very much. Give The Big Girl a special nuzzle just for me!

Love,
Red
The Pet Squirrel

P.S. Since I think everybody should have a pet, I got some fish! Do you think you could feed them?

















No comments:

Post a Comment