Monday, August 1, 2011

Auntie Mary's House, Pasadena, CA, USA

Dear Rainbow Dash, Shutterfly and The Big Girl,

Auntie Mary, Cousin Jessi and I made it safely back to Southern California. We stayed at Aunt Sharon's Missionary Farm in Hiko, Nevada. She has LOTS of cows, horses, sheep and two dogs. Her next door neighbor has a giant statue of an alien in their front lawn. They live next to Area 51 on a street called Extraterrestrial Highway. Aunt Sharon was VERY nice, and made us breakfast. I thought her eggs and cheese were the best!

We are spending the night with Auntie Mary and her cat, Binky. I'm sending a picture of Binky and me eating cream cheese for dinner. Binky was too busy eating to look up and smile.

Cousin Jessi is going to take me to our new home tomorrow. She says she lives next door to Mickey Mouse, and we can watch fireworks every night if we want.

I also want to tell Moriah thank you SO MUCH for remembering my name! I forgot how pretty my name is! And it's my favorite color! How did you know?

I love you all very much, and give The Big Girl a special nuzzle just for me.

Love,
Red, The Pet Squirrel


No comments:

Post a Comment