Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rutabegorz, Fullerton, CA, USA

Dear Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and The Big Girl,

I am having a marvelous time with Cousin Jessi! We met her Mommy, Auntie Dottie, and Auntie Mary to go to a Card Making Class today. We made two different kinds of cards, one with a pink bicycle on it that says, "Happy Birthday," and another that has a stamp of a red ribbon on it. We also made a craft to put chocolates in. It was a LOT of fun, and I learned lots of different ways to make pretty cards. I bet Moriah can make pretty cards, too! We used paper and colored pencils, and glitter to make our cards. What kind of craft supplies do you have at your house? When you make cards for people, you can use anything you want, even macaroni!

After the Card Making Class, we went to a restaurant in Fullerton called, "Rutabegorz." They have lots of healthy food there. I tried a dip called hummus. It had black beans in it. It was YUMMY!! I had the whole thing to myself, and didn't even share with Cousin Jessi! Okay, maybe I shared a LITTLE with her, but she was too busy eating her artichoke dip to even notice.

I love you all. Give The Big Girl a special nuzzle just from me!

Love,
Red
The Pet Squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment